How to apply FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form 2017
School Gist Now On FUTA Pre-degree Admission: The Federal University of Technology, Akure invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre-degree Science Programmes of the institution for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than the closing date ( Friday 22nd September, 2017).
FUTA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
ALSO SEE: OAU ADMISSION 2017
FUTA PRE-DEGREE AVAILABLE COURSES..
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS)
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
ALSO SEE: HOW TO GET EASY FREE SCHOLARSHIP IN NIGERIA
FUTA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
1. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
a. The application opens on Monday 24th July, 2017 and closes on Friday 22nd September, 2017. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
b. Entrance Examination will hold on Saturday 30th September, 2017.
c. The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration. 07030347098; 08074254379 and 08189537808.
ALSO SEE: NAVY 2017 RECRUITMENT LIST OUT
Like us on Facebook for future updates.