CHECK NAMES OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR NIGERIAN NAVY APTITUDE TEST
SCHOOL GIST NOW ON NIGERIAN NAVY: This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment exercise that they can now check whether they have been shortlisted for the aptitude test or not.
NOTE: The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from 7 October 2017 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states.
ALSO SEE: UNIZIK PART TIME ADMISSION 2017
List of Candidates for batch 27 Aptitude Test is accessible on – http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/Content/RatingsExamList.pdf.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
ALSO SEE: NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT FINAL LIST
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
ALSO SEE: HOW TO APPLY OAU PRE-DEGREE AMISSION
You can join us on facebook for future updates