OFFICIAL JAMB PRE-REGISTRATION TIPS
[taq]The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released some pre-registration tips for applicants preparing to write the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) via its Twitter handle @jambhq.[/taq]
OFFICIAL JAMB PRE-REGISTRATION TIPS.
- Applicants 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready
- Applicants are expected to have a valid email address. This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal.
- Applicants Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you. You can create your 2017 UTME profile on http://www.jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.
- Applicants will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.
- Applicants with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done. They will not be uploading any result.
- Applicants now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.
- Applicants now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.
- Applicants can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.
- There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon.
- Cyber cafés will not be permitted to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.
JAMB will provide basic steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise.
[taq]SCHOOL GIST NOW is a trusted website for educational gist, news and updates. To get our updates to your local inbox, register with our newsletter now. it is not a paid service, it is all free of charge.[/taq]
ALSO READ: JAMB CBT REQUIREMENT (COMPULSORY).Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.