UNIJOS Pre-Degree Admission Form
SCHOOL GIST NOW ON ADMISSION: The Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who wants to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Vet. Medicine, Medical Lab Science, Biochemistry, SLT or any single honors Degree course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other science disciplines.
Candidates must posses at least a credit pass on Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission to be eligible for admission.
NOTE: The admission is strictly for science students.
Application forms are available online on the University Website: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only through the following procedure:
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIJOS PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION.
Log in to www.remita.net
i. Click pay Federal Government Agency.
ii. Enter University of Jos
iii. Select “Remedial Science” as name of service/purpose.
iv. Enter the following:
Department: Remedial Science
Faculty: Natural Sciences
Matric/JAMB/Form No: RS2017
Payer’s Name: e.g. Frank Adele Buhari
Payer’s Phone NO:
Follow Remita procedure on the site to make payment (choose your preferred payment option i.e ATM mobile wallet, verve, visa or master cards etc) and use the RRR number to complete the admission form in stage two.
- Visit the link; mis.unijos.edu.ng. Creates account using your valid email address. After creating the account, check your email address and verify account.
- Uses the account created to fill the application form online
- Enter details of payment for purchase of the application form which should include:
a. RRR Number (Remita Retrival Number)
b. Amount paid = N10,000.00
c. Transaction Date
- Submit the completed application form online and wait for confirmation SMS and/or email.
- Log in to complete application and print a copy for reference purpose.
In case of inquiry contact the Head of Department of Remedial Sciences, University of Jos. Phone Number: 0803684377 or The Secretary, Department of Remedial Sciences 08057125362).
Like our facebook page for ceaseless scholarship and admission updates.