HOW TO REPRINT JAMB SLIP 2017
This is the easiest way to reprint JAMB slip 2017 successfully without getting an error massage hindering you from printing the slip.
Before I list down the steps for you, I would like to let you know how the the process was organised.
NOTE: For those who have not received the mails and are also finding it difficult to reprint from their profile, click here to reprint.
If you have a smart phone, then probably you can view your slip but cannot print it but if you have a laptop or desktop connected to a printer then you can view and as well print the slip (but if your laptop or desktop is not connected to a printer, then you are as good as the person with just a smart phone. All you can do is to view, screen snap and logout, you cannot print it out).
NOTE: JAMB have started sending this info to your email, so you can head over to your inbox to view the massage after reading this guide.
HOW LONG THE REPRINTING OF JAMB SLIP 2017 WILL LAST
The reprinting of JAMB slip 2017 will last from 8th of may 2017 to 13 0f may 2017 so make sure you reprint yours within this period. If you encounter any issue during your registration please do well to contact the JAMB support sent at support.jamb.org.ng for assistance our you can also contact us for necessary help through the comment box or from our contact us page.
STEPS TO REPRINT JAMB SLIP 2017
To reprint your 2017 JAMB slip, just follow the steps I will list out below. You can screen shot the info and save it to your phone if you cannot reprint it with your device.
- Goto the official JAMB webpage at www.jamb.org.ng and log in to your personal profile account or
- Log in to your JAMB personal profile by clicking here
- At right corner of the page, locate the reprint button boldly written with a green colour and click on it.
- On the next page, enter your JAMB registration number and make sure it is properly written (inspect the letter part of it properly because the number is case sensitive).
- The information on your venue, time and date will appear in the slip and the next step is to print it.
- Simply press ctrl P on your system keyboard (connected to a printer) to print out the information in paper form.
You can like our Facebook page here for incessant JAMB updates and also subscribe to our email list to get all our updates to your email free of charge.
ALSO SEE: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMB 2017