The University of Ibadan, UI has released its 2018 merit admission list and for the 2018/19 academic year.
This list comprise of all the names of qualified aspirants who have crossed the cut off mar for their respective courses.
How To Check University of Ibadan Admission List 2018
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
Presently, you can only access your UI admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.