This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session, but don’t have their names included in the EBSU 1st Admission listthat the supplementary admission list is out.
How to Check EBSU Supplementary Admission List.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
Successfully admitted candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer on JAMB CAPS portal – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU supplementary admission list.
This is Study Nigeria.