The Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Admission list is out online and below is how you ca check the list.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
ABU Admission List 2018 Is Out -See How To Check
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check ABU Admission List.
As at the time of this publication, the list is only available on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
How To Check ABU Zaria Admission List On The School Portal
Not all admitted students would find their names on the school portal now but once you have seen you name on JAMB CAPS Portal fear not.
NOTE: Follow the procedure below once the list is available on the school website:
- Go to ABU admission status checking portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click ‘Search’ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.