COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE REQUIREMENTS
JAMB CBT REQUIREMENT
THI IS THE OFFICIAL JAMB CBT REQUIREMENT AS RELEASED BY JAMB.
- 250 handy Desktop Computer systems or laptops with 10% (i.e 25) backups.
- Provision of individual cubicle with least length of 26 inches, breadth of 18 inches and height of 18 inches and suitable seat for each system.
- Least 15 inches’ flat screen Computer monitor for desktop or 17 inches for laptop.
- ALL computer systems must be connected to a healthy computer server with a capability to carry 250 systems at the same time.
- All the computer systems must be connected together on Cable Local Area Network topology (LAN). (Wireless Computer connection is not permitted).
- Adequate security and least of five (5) technical workers and one network engineer.
- Handiness of back-up power supply (power generating set of minimum 40kva for a centre with 250 systems; 60 kva for 350 systems and 100kva for above 350 systems) and UPS/inverters that can carry all systems for a least possible of two (2) hours.
- The center must be satisfactorily fenced.
- Establishment must be made for a holding room or reception facility e.g canopy with chairs, etc.
- The centre must not be in shared buildings such as cinema hall, shopping mall, market, etc.
- Readiness of adequate and functional air-conditioners and lighting.
- Running of up to date Antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
- Least of Windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system.
IP Camera (CCTV) is obligatory for all CBT centres (Specification to be
given by JAMB).
Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.