FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment for the 2018/19 freshmen has started and below is a step by step guide on how you can pay your FUTO acceptance fee online.
The acceptance fee signifies that a student has accepted to undergo a degree program in the university uner the course to which he or she was admitted.
ALSO READ: FUTO CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2018
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Before you proceed, see: FUTO Pre degree to 100lv Admission List.
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines.
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N42,500 using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa,
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Clearance Form 6.
All of us from Study-Nigeria wishes you all success.Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.