This is how to upload your WEAC or any other Olevel result on JAMB portal for those who wrote the JAMB exam with awaiting result.
JAMB will never give you admission with awaiting result according to their update last year so the best thing to do is to follow the steps below to upload your result on JAMB portal.
How To Upload Weac Result On JAMB Portal (All O’Level Results)
- First, you have to scan your WAEC result.
- Then open the www.jamb.org.ng portal on your computer or phone.
- Log in to your profile by specifying the name and the password used when registering for JAMB.
- Upload WAEC results to the opened account by clicking on ‘upload ‘O’ level results”
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Be sure you have saved the data on your profile page.
After these simple steps are completed, the uplodading process will be activated.
If you have more than one result to upload, then you can do so. Simply specify the number of sessions and add the results for each of them.
Note that this is also how you can upload your NABTEB and NECO results.
If you are having any difficulty with any of the stages, you can drop a comment below for assistance.
Study-Nigeria.Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.