Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship for 2018 intake is currently ongoing and is open for international students. Below is how to apply.
Apply Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship 2018 Fully Funded
Ashinaga, Japan-based non-profit organization invites applications from interested applicants who are willing to undergo an undergraduate degree program in Higher institutions outside of Africa, in countries such as Japan, US, UK etc
The Ashinaga (100-Year Vision) Scholarship provides a full scholarship that covers the cost of tuition, accommodation (during the terms and vacation), insurance, flight, and provides monthly stipend which covers food and necessary academic costs.
Eligibility Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship 2018
– Applicants must be Africans
– Applicants must be 23 or younger, having been born after October 1, 1995
– Applicants must Have graduated high school within the past two years
– Applicants must Be committed to returning to Sub-Saharan Africa once they have finished their studies abroad
– Applicants must be an orphan, having lost one or both parents
The following are required during application:
– Completed application form
– Working email address and telephone number
– Document proving the death of one or both parents, such as a death certificate
– Proof of age, such as a birth certificate, national ID or passport
– Secondary school/high school graduation certificate
– Results from final national exams
– Academic report cards from the last two years of high school/secondary school
– Recommendation letter from a principal or teacher
– Passport-style photo of yourself
– Both essays described below
Please type/write using a separate sheet of paper. If you choose to handwrite your essays, please write in print and with black ink. Essays written with pencils will not be accepted.
– Essay 1: Please describe how you grew up and experienced losing your parent(s). What challenges have you faced after the loss of your parent(s) and what have you done in order to overcome them? Please write in detail, especially the actions you took to continue and further your education. (Maximum 500 words)
– Essay 2: Please describe the goals you wish to achieve after graduating from university abroad. Outline how the skills and knowledge you gain from a university degree would help you reach your goals when you return to Sub-Saharan Africa. (Maximum 500 words)
the application deadline for this scholarship program is on 25th February 2018
How To Apply Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship 2018
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website.
Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.