How To Apply for Federal Poly Offa HND Admission 2017/18
Federal Poly Offa HND Admission
School Gist Now On Federal Poly Offa HND Admission 2017/18: Federal Polytechnic, Offa is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for its 2017/2018 academic session Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission on full-time and part-time bases.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES.
The underlisted two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Food Technology
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biology/Microbiology option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
c. Physics with Electronics option
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Engineering Technology
ii Electrical & Electronics Engineering in either
a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering Option or
b. Power and Machine Engineering Option
iii. Mechanical Engineering
a. Manufacturing Engr. option
b. Power and Plant Engr. option
iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters (Evening and weekend) Part-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available .
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES.
1.SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Biology/Microbiology option
- Chemistry/Biochemistry option
- Physics with Electronics option
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- Power and Machine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Power and Plant Engineering
- Civil Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
Please note that the HND Part-Time programmes are primarily for the working class; who for reason of employment cannot attend regular HND programmes.
It is also important to note that Part-Time HND graduates are exempted from participating in the National Youth Service (NYSC) Scheme.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
2. SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. Candidates are required to have at least one year post National
Diploma Industrial Training experience.
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidate should visit this Polytechnic Portal www.fpo.edu.ng
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
To apply online for HND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal:www.fpo.edu.ng, click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – CLOSING AND ENTRANCE EXAM DATES.
Closing date: Monday, September 18, 2017
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY FALSE/WRONG DATA ENTRY WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AT ANY TIME SO DISCOVERED.
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.