FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form
School Gist Now On FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Screening: Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR FCE EHA-AMUTE POST UTME.
All candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
FCE EHA-AMUTE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
(iii) Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
(iv) Integrated Science
(vi) Physical and Health Education
D. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Education
(ii) Business Education
(iii) Fine and Applied Arts
(iv) Home Economics
E. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
(i) Primary Education
HOW TO APPLY FOR FCE EHA-AMUTE POST UTME.
Generate Invoice of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) no longer Two Thousand, Three Hundred Naira only, (N2,300.00) from the school portal before payment in any commercial bank.
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
4. Upon successful creation of your profile, click ‘Continue’ Button.
5. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
6. Remita Payment Invoice is generated with instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any Bank and make payment.
8. Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
9. Supply your Username and Password (Create in step 3 above) and Click Login Button.
10. Upload your passport and fill the application form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
11. After that, generate another invoice by opening Check Admission List or Print Acceptance Fee links and click on the candidate’s form number e.g. FCEE/2017/00002.
12. After paying for the acceptance in the bank, go back to the College Portal to print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Form. Then carefully read the contents of the Admission and proceed to the Admissions office for clearance.
For Enquiries: 08065823364Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.