OAU JUPEB 2017 APPLICATION FORM OUT
DURATION OF OAU JUPEB 2017 PROGRAMME.
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
HOW TO ACCESS OAU JUPEB 2017 APPLICATION FORM
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “JUPEB Programme” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget).
OAU JUPEB 2017 APPLICATION FORM GENERAL INFORMATION.
- All Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2017/2018 Preliminary Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefullyand ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Final Mop up Entrance Examination Date: Friday, July 31st, 2017.