New names have been uploaded in the Uniport admission list for 2018 academic session. If your name did not appear in the earlier released list, check here.
Uniport Releases First and Second Batch Admission List 2018
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch and second batch admission lists that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIPORT Admission List.
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list
UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 1st batch admission list
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday October 11th, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Thursday October 11th, 2018.
- Admission is still in progress