This is to bring to the notice of all 2018/19 uniport aspirants that the admission list for this session has been relaesed online and this is how you can check your admission status below.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIPORT Admission List – 1st Batch.
As at the time of this publication, UNIPORT first batch admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Rocommended: If you wish to study abroad you can check Study Abroad Nations for latest international scholarships to study abroad.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Study-Nigeria wishes you success.Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.