The JAMB change of course and institution Portal is for applicants who have once applied an instituion or course that they suddenly no longer like or that they later found out that they did not meet the requirements for.
This system grants fast acting applicants the opportunity to make accurate changes and work their way towards securing admission instaed of sitting and hoping to get admission when you are not qualified for it.
There are steps you are to take if you would want to change either your former course or institution on the JAMB portal. These steps have been listed on the JAMB website but we have made more accessible here with links to start up immediately.
At the end of the list, click on the link to start application right away.
JAMB Change of Course and Institution Portal
1. On the JAMB change of course and institution Portal, you shall be required to create a JAMB profile if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
ALSO READ: How to print original JAMB result slip
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly on the JAMB change of course and institution Portal, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application on the JAMB change of course and institution Portal. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.