Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME screening form 2017 is now out and this how to apply online. Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME 2017 Cut off mark is 140.
How To Apply Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening 2017
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2017/2018 POST-UTME Admission Screening Exercise into the National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic
Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2017/2018 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only, bank charges inclusive.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
click on “Screening Payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment (N2,500.00), using Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”:
JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First and Second Choice of Courses.
Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE AND SCREENING EXERCISE
Purchase and submission of forms On-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday 12/10/2017
All eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
Friday 13/10/2017 – Candidates from all the Departments in the
School of Engineering,,
School of Technology, and
School of Environmental Studies.
Saturday 14/10/20 17 – Candidates from the Departments in the
School of Business Studies (SBS) and
School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(D) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Form On-line (procedures are contained therein).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ALH. K. M. ABU
REGISTRARDo you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.