How To Purchase MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2017/18 Online
MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Screening Form
School Gist Now On MAUTECH Screening Form: The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
NOTE: MAUTECH CUT OFF MARK IS 180
Note: Date for the screening exercise for both 100 and 200 levels will be announced in due course.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR MAUTECH POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams are eligible to present themselves physically for the screening exercise into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution are eligible to present themselves for the screening exercise into 200 level.
- You are to come along with both original and photocopy of your credentials, one passport size photograph and scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) presented for verification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAUTECH POST UTME.
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 screening link
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,300 for the registration
Note: After successful registration, you are required to wait until you receive a text message indicating date, time and venue for the screening exercise.
The platform will be ready for online registration from Tuesday, 5th – Thursday, 14th September, 2017.
MAUTECH POST UTME SCREENING DATE.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to report at the University on designated dates for the screening exercise, which will be announced later.Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.