Adam Smith Undergraduate Essay Challenge 2017 -Win Upto #30,000 cash
Adam Smith Undergraduate Essay Challenge 2017
African Liberty Organization for Development (ALOD) is inviting entries from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017 Adam Smith Essay Contest.
- Adam Smith is one of the traditional anchors of free market and ALOD believes giving young students the dividend to study the position of Smith on the market process is important for a economic education.
Question FOR Adam Smith Undergraduate Essay Challenge 2017:
- Free market is often seen as “anti-equality”, drawing from Adam Smith’s propositions, explain how free-market promotes equal opportunities.
Prizes For Adam Smith Undergraduate Essay Challenge 2017 :
Top 5 essay entries would be awarded a full scholarship to attend our summer camp in Nigeria later in August and other generous prizes.
- 1st N30,000 & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- 2nd N20,000 & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- 3rd N10,000 & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- 4th– 10th N5,000 each & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- All qualified entries will receive the NFS CD on “Ideas For A Free Society’”
ALSO SEE: WIN UPTO #50K IN SKUSAT MID YEAR TRIVIA
Guidelines For Adam Smith Undergraduate Essay Challenge 2017:
- Maximum of 500words
- MsWord format only
- No plagiarism. Only one quote is permitted
- All entries should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to only undergraduates in Nigeria.
- Submission deadline July 31, 2017 and result announcement by August 11, 2017
Relevant Materials :
- Download Adam Smith: Self Interest Liberty Fund
- Download Adam Smith: A Primer Institute for Economic Affairs
Email: email@example.com for questions.
All the best… SCHOOL GIST NOW.Do you want to get scholarship updates and latest school gist and news about your school? Drop Your email in the box below to be the first we would tell about any new gist about your school.