The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for all years. Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE!
With the advent of JAMB CAPS, most institutions now direct their prospective students to check their admission status on JAMB portal before they upload it on their official portal.
Checking of admission status on JAMB is quite easy and straightforward. Candidates do not need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre to be able to access their admission status.
You can access JAMB admission list website using a computer connected to the internet or the browser on your mobile phone as long as you have data on it. See the appropriate method on how to do that below.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission status. Recommended: How to Create JAMB Account.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? If yes, follow the link below to accept or reject your admission offer:
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
See Also: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.